Monday, February 5, 2007

Our First OB AppointmentDate

Today is Sara's 30th Birthday and we went to our 8 week OB appointment. It was pretty uneventful. Baby Clark is too little even to hear the heartbeat so no big present for mommy today.Tommy took me to a B&B in Weston this weekend and we spent the whole time sleeping and eating. It was really nice to relax and eat good food.Overall, mom and baby are feeling fine. I am super tired and Lori told me it was okay to go to bed right when I get home from work so I may try that once or twice! I am not nauseated but generally a little icky. Hopefully it gets better soon!In other news, my cousin Ava and her mommy got in a fender bender yesterday. We were really nervous because Ava isn't born yet either but we're happy to report that everyone is doing fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment