Tuesday, May 19, 2009

During naptime ...

I decided to set up this blog...we have so many sites where we post pictures, videos, and news that I thought it might be nice to finally consolidate into one location. However, I am probably setting myself up for more work than I think!

Latest News:
Sara is on a dairy strike ... we think Lyla has a dairy sensitivity so I am trying to cut dairy out of my diet to see if that helps her spit up and breathing problems. I am on Day 2 and so far am holding strong. It kills me to think that there will be no more mac&cheese or ice cream for two weeks (at least)!

Lyla takes the Paci ... She has finally figured out how to suck the pacifier but unless something holds it in she keeps losing it! It is nice to have her content during the day when we are busy with Steven but I hope she doesn't get hooked like her brother. I guess we know better this time around!

Tommy plays ball ... the newest activity for Tommy this summer is old man baseball. I didn't bring my camera to the game we went to a few Saturdays ago but sometime this summer we'll get a photo. His team is full of drama ... the coach quit last weekend after he and the catcher got in a spat. I did say this was an adult league but I guess boys will be boys!

Steven full of silliness ... Our big brother is just full of silliness. He loves to play outside and if you don't watch him closely he'll take off down the street and that only ends well when you finish the trip to the park. Bubbles are a big hit and recently he has discovered the joy of Thomas the Tank Engine. Tonight Tommy is picking up a train set that we bought on Craigslist. We'll post some pictures tomorrow!

Signing off from the Clark Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment