Thursday, November 5, 2009

Indian Summer

We are loving the weather! Last Sunday it was in the 60s and this Saturday it is going to be 70.


It was so nice last Sunday that we had to take the opportunity to go the park with the kids. We thought it might be our last chance to do so without winter coats...but we're probably going to be able to go again this weekend.


While we were at the park, Lyla got to swing for the first time. She really liked it! We've been reusing some of Steven's clothes for Lyla because she goes through 2-3 outfits a day. She is quite the spitter. We had her in a navy blue jumper and some little girls at the park kept calling her a boy. I felt kind of bad. I think I'll be more selective of the reused clothes we put on her when we go out in public!



Remember this one of Steven's first swing?

1 comment:

  1. I remember because it is still one of my favorite photos of Steven - it's part of the background on my work computer. Now I've got another cutie to share my day with. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete