Friday, April 2, 2010

Music Appreciation

The kids didn't have school today because of Good Friday and Tommy was off work. The weather has been beautiful this week so he was looking forward to playing outside with the kids. So what does it do ... rain.


In an effort to keep the kids entertained, Tommy got out his keyboard and saxophone. The kids loved it! Lyla is usually not excited about loud noises and starts to cry if something is too noisey. It appears as though she might be growing out of that as she didn't flinch when the music got loud.
I got this photo in a picture message on my phone while I was on a conference call with our regional vice president and a market sector leader (the big dogs) at work. It was so cute and distracted me for a moment but I had to put it away and focus on our call. I love getting these little reminders of our awesome family during the day!

1 comment: