Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Longhorns

I was in Austin for business on November 10 and have a couple of hours to waste after my meeting and before my flight. So, I headed over to the campus co-op bookstore. I went over to the children's section not to buy my kids University of Texas gear but simply longhorn T-shirts. This only makes sense when you see the pictures of Papa's new Longhorns.

The new venture on Sugarloaf Mountain is cattle raising. Tommy tells me they had a cow or two when he was growing up but now they have a full-fledged herd. Well, they have three female longhorns and one male calf. And the mommas are going to have babies again in the springs.

Lyla has been so funny since we got home from visiting the mountain. When she sees the pictures of the longhorns she'll cover her ear and say "loud in my ear." So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment