Friday, July 6, 2007

29 weeks and How many days?

Today was our regularly scheduled doctors appointmentat 29 weeks. However, it seems like the nurse is calculating a little differently than we do - thank goodness we aren't getting our hearts set on any particular date for delivery because the estimation even seems to be ever-changing!

At our appointment I asked the doctor if he could tell what position the baby is in because I can feel a lot of kicks and tickles on the upper right side of my belly. As he was pusing on me he found the baby's head in the lower left and let me feel it, too. I actually think I could feel the features of the baby's face - it was really awesome! Tommy didn't want to feel it though, he thinks it isn't very nice to smush the baby!

This week we heard that our old family friends from Minnesota, Katie and Brandon, are parents again! They've adopted Ellie and she is very pretty! Looks like big brother Henry gets to be the protector now!

No comments:

Post a Comment