Friday, August 3, 2007

Getting a Big Tummy!

The belly is getting big and unruly. I can't believe how hard it is for me to roll over in bed at night, thank goodness Tommy is a sound sleeper or he'd be woken up every 10 minutes!

By the way, his travel is OVER! No more trips to exotic places like Grand Island, Nebraska or Woodward, Oklahoma! I am so glad he'll be by my side everyday for the rest of the journey!

Yesterday my sisters got in to town for a long weekend. Unfortunately I am at work today but I am taking off early to spend the evening with them (and taking time to write in this journal - the attention span at work is quite limited). Tomorrow we are going to the Nelson Art Gallery and Sunday is the baby's shower. I can't wait to see everyone and introduce them to Baby Clark - well at least let them see Baby Clark in the belly!

We had our 33 week appointment last Monday and all was well. The appointments are so uneventful. Now I start going every 2 weeks, I hope they stay just as uneventful. We also have our pre-registration paperwork extravaganza at the hospital in a week and half. Others have said you sign as many forms as you would when you buy a house, I hope they are exaggerating!

No comments:

Post a Comment