Saturday, October 24, 2009

Diagnosis...

Ecoli or is it a virus?

So, we've been blog-less for two weeks now because the madness has not ended! After Steven's stomach mess, I got strep/double ear infection/ conjunctivitis and was just miserable for days. Then last Monday Tom and I got a stomach bug that caused some of the worst illness for both of us that we've ever had. Tuesday and Wednesday we could barely move. Finally, Thursday I went to the doc and based on all I told him he thinks it was a major case of food poisoning and gave me antibiotics. Tom went to his doc on Friday and got a different diagnosis - virus. I am feeling better than Tom is at this point so I vote that my doctor wins this time!

Check out the posts below to see the fun things that we've tried to fit in between the illnesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment