Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not real smart

When Steven and Tom were in Arkansas I had planned to take Lyla shopping because the cold weather had creeped upon us more quickly than we anticipated. The kids were really lacking in long sleeves and warm coats. Even though it probably wasn't too smart for me to be out shopping on Saturday (considering the next day I would be diagnosed with strep) I was determined.

Went to Burlington for Steven's coat and snow pants. We just want to be prepared, not that we have a lot of snow but any time we can get him outside our situation is much more pleasant! I also picked up a few outfits for Lyla. She is really growing! Some of the 6 month clothes don't fit her and her little belly sticks out of most of her t-shirts!
Our little Marshmallow Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment